[j-nsp] e-series: anyone using ip service-profile on bridgedethernet over atm ?

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron.nl
Sat Mar 31 12:19:06 EST 2007

On
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/erx/junose80/swconfig-link/html/dynamic-interfaces-upperlayer-config5.html#2419436
a setup is explained with "ip service-profile" that is supposed to
replace the "subscriber" command for rfc1483/bridged over ATM VCs.

I've taken my working rfc1483/bridged setup (with the subscriber
command), replaced the subscriber command with the setup as explained,
and it doesn't work - the dynamic interface just comes up without the
e-series ever talking to the radius server.

Does anyone know if this is supposed to work in JunosE 8.0.1, and if so,
what am I missing ?

Thanks

Mike.