[j-nsp] BGP over GRE

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri May 4 16:02:32 EDT 2007

Well, how entirely psychotic is that???  :)

Adding the peer-as to the neighbor (not group) AND multihop made it come up.

#$*&#$*&ing things.  Thanks!  I'll have to keep that in my reprotoire of
oddball troubleshooting magic!

Thanks everyone for their help and questions making sure >I< wasn't going
crazy!

Scott