[j-nsp] Problem with boot after JunOS upgrade (7.5 -> 8.1R3.3)

nachocheeze at gmail.com nachocheeze at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:25:04 EDT 2007

When I got my latest Juniper, they send me a copy of JunOS on compact
flash ready for emergency use, but you should be able to create one of
your own if you have a copy of JunOS, as the hardware media is nothing
propriatary.

It is simpy a SanDisk 128MB CompactFlash chip inserted into a SanDisk
Flash-to-PCMCIA adapter.