[j-nsp] J-series

Chris Kawchuk ckawchuk at juniper.net
Fri May 11 12:56:09 EDT 2007

Alex,

I have some Canadian ISP service providers using J4350's and J6350's for
exactly this application. Works Well. I can supply you their details if
you wish. They report no issues whatsoever, and are pleased to be using
JunOS (finally) after years of IOS.

Chris Kawchuk (ckawchuk at juniper.net)
Systems Engineering, Service Providers
Juniper Networks Inc., Canada