[j-nsp] Juniper Certification Study Guides

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Tue May 15 10:19:10 EDT 2007

> Would appreciate if anyone could recommend excellent
> purpose-written study guides for the JNCIA, JNCIS and JNCIP
> M/T-series certification tracks.
>
> I've found a couple that were published by Sybex, but they
> seem rather dated.

I believe the four Sybex books are all that is available. Yes, they
are somewhat dated but not extremely so. I got my JNCIA and JNCIS with
the help of the first two books. It helps to have real routers in a
lab to practice on, of course - and even better in a live network.

Note that the Sybex books are available directly from the Juniper web
site in PDF format:

     http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/books.html

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no