[j-nsp] juniper-nsp Digest, Vol 54, Issue 20

Gökhan Gümüş ggumus at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:29:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We have a MPLS backbone for L3 VPN customers.Our some customers take
redundant links for in case of any failure.We use static routing for PE-CE
connectivity.When one of CE facing link fails,we are configuring a new
static routes for that specific destinations that is pointing redundant
link manually.But customer requests to want this operations
automatically.I know that can be when using dynamic routing protocols
on PE-CE
connectivity.But i dont know how can i implement that request when using
static routing on PE-CE connectivity.

Thanks,

Gokhan