[j-nsp] vrf routing for aggregate sonet

Ariff Premji premji at speakeasy.net
Sun May 20 22:47:57 EDT 2007

Beny,
I'de have to check but I dont believe vrf-table-label is currently
supported on PE-P or PE-PE interfaces where the you use agg-sonet.
If you need to make this work with agg-sonet, you will need a tunnel-
pic (or vt interface) as described at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/yrjbt5

To work around this, you may consider using multiple LSPs between the
PEs.  The LSPs will load-balance the traffic based on the hash
algorithm.  There are a few knobs available that can influence what
attributes are considered for the hash calculation.  This coupled
with auto-bandwidth may give you a nice spread.

Hope this helps.

-Ariff