[j-nsp] Juniper M-series vs 72xx/NPE-G2

Henry Dziewa henryd31 at comcast.net
Tue May 22 22:33:54 EDT 2007

I totally agree with below. Unless you do not plan on actually running
GigE interface at line rate, only then consider NPE-G1 box. Any Cisco
72/73xx is anemic when it comes to pushing traffic hard. But it's a balance
that counts, if Juniper box turns out way too expensive then you will need to make
a sacrifice one way or another.

From: senad palislamovic <spalislam at yahoo.com>