[j-nsp] JUNOS Training (was Re: Juniper M-series vs 72xx/NPE-G2)

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Wed May 23 02:44:39 EDT 2007

On May 22, 2007, at 11:11 PM, Amos Rosenboim wrote:
> Don't forget that training people on Junos (as much as I love it)
> also has it's associated cost.

<Full Disclosure>
I work in the Education Services group at Juniper.
</Full Disclosure>

Please excuse the "advertisement", but this seems to be a good time
to put in a plug for a recent project that we've completed.

We now have a free eLearning course available on the Juniper Web site
entitled "JUNOS as a Second Language (JSL)". It's a quick
introduction to JUNOS that leverages the student's existing Cisco IOS
knowledge. The course is not designed to teach the student everything
about JUNOS, but to get them over the common misconception that JUNOS
is hard because it's different than IOS.

The course is available at: http://www.juniper.net/training/elearning/
jsl.html

--Stacy