[j-nsp] Problem in Installing Netscreen Server

Mohd Arshad kharshadm at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 23 04:08:28 EDT 2007

I am Facing One Problem While I am trying to Install
one software in My Red Hat Linux Enterprise 5

I have Installed the Redhat Linus Enterprise 5 On My
PC
and I am trying to Install the Netscreen Management
Software for My Juniper Firewall.its and IDP and
MAnagement Software for Juniper Product.I have copied
the File on My PC Named
nsm2005.2_servers_linux_x86.sh and then running the
command
sh nsm2005.2_servers_linux_x86.sh
and it was started to install and but in this process
its giving one Error that is

"Extracting
PAyload............................../user/bin/tail:can
not open +7271 for reading:no such file or directory
failed removing staging Directory................ok"
I am not able to understand this problem and what is
the Solution for This can u people provide some
solutions and suggesion to resolve this problem

Thanks
Arshad