[j-nsp] JUNOS Training (was Re: Juniper M-series vs 72xx/NPE-G2)

Joe Horton jhorton at juniper.net
Wed May 23 15:43:21 EDT 2007

Please excuse the second "advertisement" from a juniper employee.

We also just announced a Fast-Track program to get people certified.
While the certifications aren't the ideal ones for this list, it could
give some people a quick and cheap (read FREE) way of getting some JUNOS
exposure.  The program is for anyone who has a current CCNA/CCNP/CCIE.
You just need to contact your local sales rep (I know you don't want to
do that) or local SE.  They can give you all the details of how the
program works, but basically you get access to training for no cost, and
get to take the tests for no cost after you pass an online pre-test and
pass it.

Joe

Joe Horton
972-663-3010