[j-nsp] NetFlow on M7i

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:08:40 EDT 2007

In case you're monitoring on a interface basis, and just the in/out
octets, I would aggree that SNMP is the way to go and using sampling
would just be complexing things unnecessarily.

 However, if you not only need the interface counters but want to have
information on flows (e.g traffic from/to a single host host on a /24
ethernet interface), sampling would do the trick.

Cheers,
Erdem