[j-nsp] RE 333-768 and RE 600-2048

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:52:08 EDT 2007

   I have a couple of old m10s with 512MB in the lab running 8.2R1.7
on RE-2s (aka. RE-333-768s as you mentioned above).  No full/global
routing tables on them at present, but they 'do' run the code fine,
even without being full of RAM.  Had them in a triangle topology with
a T-series, all doing OSPF, iBGP, MPLS (LDP & RSVP-TE) and some QoS
while pushing a Gig or so of traffic.  No noticeable issues.

David