[j-nsp] NetFlow on M7i

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:25:27 EDT 2007

Mike,

 Did you consider taking a second look at your design as well? Of
course we have no idea how your topology looks like, but as far as I
know more people tend to have a separate 'secondary network' sort of
stuff for backup traffic etc.

 As suggested by other people, SCU/DSU might also be an option. It
really depends much on your current setup, exact need and your billing
system.

 Cheers,
 Erdem