[j-nsp] Fwd: Virtual Router

nachocheeze at gmail.com nachocheeze at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:31:46 EDT 2007

Just in case she's referring to a "logical router" as opposed to a
separate routing instance (a lot of people do that), here's the info
on that too.

# edit logical-routers <LR name>
# [edit logical-routers <LR name>]
# set ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos81/swconfig81-routing/html/logical-router-overview.html