[j-nsp] Virtual Router

nachocheeze at gmail.com nachocheeze at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:57:15 EDT 2007

You can set up some tacacs or radius AAA stuff that would allow them
view/configure access to various sections of the logical router only,
if that's what you are trying to do.  Using a combo of various user
privs in the router system/login section and various allow/deny
statements in a tacacs.conf file, I've done this successfully on a
very limited basis.

Small test example; I don't recommend using this verbatim either, but
might help  as a starting point.

user = blah {

        login = blah

        service = junos-exec {

        allow-commands = "^configure.*$|^commit.*$|^show.*$|^rollback.*$"

        deny-commands = "^request.*$|^op.*$|^test.*$|^file
delete.*$|^delete logical-routers.*$"

        allow-configuration = "logical-routers <LR>"

        deny-configuration = "delete logical-routers"

    }

}