[j-nsp] iBGP impacting eBGP

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Mon Nov 5 12:44:31 EST 2007

If your router was learning about that prefix via iBGP, then it would
disappear as soon as you kill the iBGP session.

If you don't have it in the table, it's kinda hard to announce it to
external peers!

Check your BGP table (and routing table?) for whatever route you are no
longer announcing.

HTH,

Scott