[j-nsp] BGP Route Reflection and L3VPNs

Dermot Williams dermot.williams at irishbroadband.ie
Tue Nov 6 10:44:41 EST 2007

Dan et al,

Yeah, turns out the problem we were having was due to a policy dropping
routes with private ASNs. Pretty dumb really, but you live and learn!

Probably doesn't help that I misread this tidbit from the docs:
"Note: BGP route reflection is not supported for VPN routing and
forwarding (VRF) routing instances."

Regards,

Dermot