[j-nsp] MX Platform feedback

tstout at hargray.com tstout at hargray.com
Thu Nov 22 18:49:53 EST 2007

We're considering purchasing MX-960's for an IP Core to deliver triple play
services (IPTV, PPPoE, SIP) to residential customers.  Additionally we will be
offering Ethernet VPN services and some L3 routing for business customers,
eventually migrating to MPLS.  Just wanted to see if anyone had experience
with the MX platform in a service provider environment and if they could
provide any feedback on how well they performed.  Especially in the context of
routing lots of multicast (MPEG2/MPEG4) streams, VOD, SIP, QoS, lots of VLANs,
etc.

Thanks

Tony