[j-nsp] cflowd Export Issue

Jeff Aitken jaitken at aitken.com
Tue Oct 2 07:46:52 EDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 12:58:38PM +0800, Mark Tinka wrote:
>     Can not configure more than one cflowd v5 collector
> Any workaround?

The common workaround to this problem is to feed your netflow data to a
single collector that is capable of replicating the data as needed.  Arbor
does this and I'd be surprised if most of the other commercial packages
didn't also.  Alternatively, you can look at flow-tools:

    http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/

which seems to have this functionality (although I haven't used it personally).

--Jeff