[j-nsp] Broadband subscriber got error 718 frequently on E320

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Oct 28 23:06:33 EDT 2007

hi,

  Our broadband subscribers got error 718 frequently.
They are all connected to Juniper E320/E1440.

  Someone said this may be caused by delayed
acknowledge to accounting-start packet from radius
server.

   But, IMHO delayed accouting-start ack packets will
not affect E320 service at all. And, subscribers
connecting to BRAS from some other vendors does not
suffer from such problem at all.

  Where should I start to analyze this problem?

 Joe