[j-nsp] apply-path and interface addresses

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sat Sep 8 02:04:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I wonder what was wrong with my tests the first time (on 8.2R1)
because none of these worked (didn't return anything), but now they
do.  I could have sworn that I tested those exactly as written.

These don't seem to allow doing 2.b) that I mentioned earlier but
maybe it isn't the most important feature there.