[j-nsp] My first Juniper

Matthew Crocker mcrocker at crocker.com
Thu Sep 13 14:33:27 EDT 2007

Howdie,

   I just purchased my very first Juniper router (J6350).  Coming
from the land of Cisco this is a huge step for me.    I need to setup
BGP (full routes) between on of my upstreams and my Cisco 12008 (GigE
xconnect) and OSPF on my local LAN between a bunch of internal
devices (Cisco, Redback mostly).   Are there any documents that can
help guide me through the CLI differences or will the J6350 come with
lots of helpful docs?

I need to learn things like setting up BGP, 'ip verify unicast
reverse-path...', 'ip qos', 'ACL',  'Control-plane ACLs', 'router
ospf ...'

Thanks

-Matt