[j-nsp] SNMP for logical routers

BRIANT Alain alain.briant at c-s.fr
Thu Sep 27 15:07:48 EDT 2007

Hi Eric

Just have a look at theses documents and try to remove the statement
under community "routing-instances m20a" that I think you have
configured.

After that follow what is written in those documents...
You have to add the LR name to the community in your SNMP requests.

regards
Alain

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos84/swconfig84-net-
mgmt/id-10826503.html#id-10826503