[j-nsp] SNMP for logical routers

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Thu Sep 27 15:38:14 EDT 2007

For anyone trying to do this, check out the docs that Alain sent, as well as the following config:

admin at m20-re0# show snmp
community lr-comm {
    clients {
        0.0.0.0/0;
    }
}
routing-instances-access;

I had this configured before, but I was querying using "m20a at lr-comm".  Correct syntax is "m20a/default at lr-comm".

-evt