[j-nsp] New JUNOS Enterprise routing book... [9:5520]

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Tue Apr 1 15:51:01 EDT 2008

Butting in....

A "Big hole" is debatable.

Yes, the books are out of print and yes, the 5/6.x version used in the
books are now quite long in the tooth.

However, the material is still available as free pdf download, and AFAIK
is still largely relevant for their respective examinations. How much
longer this will remain the case I cannot say; as time moves on the
disconnect can only grow.

 As of now, anyone that understands the material in the JNCIP/IE guides,
and how can perform the lab tasks on whatever JUNOS software version is
used in the lab has as good as chance as ever of a successful go. This
is based on the current test blueprints, which still align quite well
with the study guides.

http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/resources_jnciem.html

Regards