[j-nsp] New JUNOS Enterprise routing book... [9:5520]

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Tue Apr 1 16:31:31 EDT 2008

That's fine for you, and other people who've either:
A) Already got the qualification, and hence know the material
B) Have a copy of the book to study from.

There is a genuine problem for people who want a paper reference book, and aren't willing to pay the $80+ that people are asking for copies of the Sybex books.

I know they're available as PDFs from the Juniper site, but its not always convenient to work from a PDF, and they're a bit big to print.

Michael