[j-nsp] J2300 T1 Load balancing

Gary Hauser ghauser at juniper.net
Wed Apr 16 07:18:56 EDT 2008

Per packet has not been per-packet since 1999 it is really per flow amd
by default only source interface + src IP and Dest. IP unless you add
layer-4 headers to the command.

Also to make your policy more dynamic just remove the from section
leaving only a then section with the per-packet config allowing anything
to be load balanced not just things that mach your dual Nexthop 0/0
static route.

Gary