[j-nsp] Juniper EX

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Apr 18 11:42:36 EDT 2008

Agreed.

On a somewhat related note, I fear that they're going to have some trouble retaining some customers if they can't get the EX documenation correct.  Configuring an EX3200 for the first time, I've already found 5 or 6 documentation errors that cost me some time trying to figure out.  You'd think for such a highly anticipated hardware release, someone would have spent some time qual'ing the docs.

-evt