[j-nsp] (no subject)

Callum Barr cbarr at wxc.co.nz
Tue Apr 22 03:57:06 EDT 2008

Well, I'm running 8.2.2 p04 and it seems to work fine for me... Please
clarify what you mean by 'not working'

And to answer your second question, yes there is a way to delete entries
in your classifier lists when in use;

t-rex#sh classifier-list

                         Classifier Control List Table
                         ---------- ------- ---- -----
IP voice.2 ip any host xx.xx.xx.xx
IP voice.5 ip host xx.xx.xx.xx  any
IP voice.7 udp any host xx.xx.xx.xx range 5060 5065
IP voice.8 udp any host xx.xx.xx.xx range 5060 5065

To delete an entry just go into config and type;

No classifier-list voice x (where x is the number corresponding to the
rule you want to nuke)

Also - you may want to RTFM.

Cheers,

Callum Barr