[j-nsp] Configuration Groups question...

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Tue Apr 22 16:04:05 EDT 2008

>I tried this on a lab router and it crashed the box!  :)  Anyone else
have luck doing something along these lines?  Thanks in advance,

As noted, a commit script can do this sort of conditional
config group application, but I'm very interested in the
"crashed the box" part.  The description string from the
config group should have been ignored, since it was
blocked by the foreground config.  Even if it wasn't, the
value is mostly ignored, so please send me that details
of your crash (offlist) and I'll follow up.

Thanks,
 Phil