[j-nsp] NAT configuration restrictions....

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Mon Aug 11 21:41:51 EDT 2008

I wanted to bring this back up again to see if anyone at Juniper can
shed some light on why this restriction exists and if there are any
plans to fix it?

I ask because it seems this restriction is true even across logical
routers (since there is no "services" configuration sub-tree under the
logical router configuration)?

It just seems so unnecessary to me.  Surely there is a better way of
doing this?  At least allow the re-use of a pool across
routing-instances and logical routers?