[j-nsp] Juniper High CPU Process Kqread

a. rahman isnaini rst / netsoft risnaini at netsoft.net.id
Sat Aug 16 06:46:12 EDT 2008

Thanks Kevin.
Here the last minute captured, no more high kqread CPU consumption.
I didn't do any of tuning, just fixing some routes &  moving one bgp
session

   PID USERNAME PRI NICE  SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
  2540 root       2   0   223M   220M kqread 350:04  0.98%  0.98% rpd
36068 root      32   0 21736K   824K RUN      0:00  0.00%  0.00% top

rgs
a. r. isnaini rangkayo sutan