[j-nsp] New M7i/M10i Enhanced CFEB

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Dec 2 22:16:16 EST 2008

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 11:07:56 Nicolaj Kamensek
wrote:

> Isn't that just a CFEB with more SSRAM...

They've actually switched to RLDRAM (32MB of it, to be
exact).

> and/or DRAM?

1.28GB of it now... nice.

Default delay buffer has been reduced from 200ms to 100ms.

> Should be doing the same job then but supports more
> active routes and some other stuff.

It should work fine on paper, but would be nice to know if
anyone has seen any interesting issues in the field.

I understand that there are some bits of it that would only
be "accessible" in later JunOS releases; not sure what
capabilities those are, though.

Mark.