[j-nsp] EX Series issue

Felix Schueren felix.schueren at hosteurope.de
Mon Dec 29 05:26:42 EST 2008

which version of JUNOS-EX did you use? We saw similiar effects with 9.1
and (to a lesser extent) with 9.2. Debugged for a good while, everything
100% correct, reboot, everything worked. We later learned that "restart
ethernet-switching" would probably have been sufficient.
There are quite a few entries regarding vlan & RVIs & not learning MACs
in the recent release notes, most of them are cleared by restarting the
ethernet-switching-daemon. You should definetely install 9.3R2.8 if you
haven't already.

-felix