[j-nsp] Encrypt a GRE tunnels between CSCO and JNPR M7i

Jonathan Looney jonlooney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:45:03 EST 2008

Juniper has an example of this in the "Advanced Juniper Networks
Routing in the Enterprise" course.  This is an instructor-led class,
which I would recommend.  However, if you cannot attend the class, you
can download the class materials for free as part of the Fast Track
program.  There is a link to this program on Juniper's "Education"
webpage.

-Jon