[j-nsp] SG550 and Vlan number limitations ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Thu Feb 21 09:19:44 EST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to deploy a new cluster of SG550 and it seems that vlan number
> 150 are not available or allowed to be tagged on interface.

SG550 are new out the box, and I am really scared of this bloody
limitation.

I really don't want to renumerate about 40 switches only for such poor
limitation.

Is there any way to by pass that and use this mordern firewall as a
firewall not a thing that will have to redesign our network from scratch ?

Thanks,
/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - http://oav.net/