[j-nsp] SG550 and Vlan number limitations ?

Peter E. Fry pfry-lists at redsword.com
Thu Feb 21 10:51:51 EST 2008

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to deploy a new cluster of SG550 and it seems
> > that vlan number  150 are not available or allowed to be
> tagged on interface. [...]

  The limitation should only be in the subinterface number:

SSG550-> set int ethernet5/1.1 tag ?
<number>             tag number (range: 1 - 4094)

It's been discussed here, I believe.  The limitation is
annoying -- most folks (myself included) prefer to match
subinterface number and VLAN -- but it's cosmetic.  (Note
that I haven't tried to configure very many/high-numbered
VLANs, so there may be additional limitations of which I am
not aware.)

Peter E. Fry