[j-nsp] a problem about redistribute ospf into isis

金仲海 jzhonghai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:52:52 EST 2008

hi,

I tried as you said,but ...

I succeed to use  the similar command to redistribute connected route into
isis.

for example:

vir r7
 interface loopback 100
 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.255

access-list test permit ip 192.168.0.0 0.0.3.255 any log
!
route-map "ospf-isis" permit 10
 match ip address test
 set metric-type internal

router isis
 is-type level-1
 net 49.0002.0100.0000.9007.00
 metric-style wide
 redistribute ospf match external 1 level-1 metric 10 route-map ospf-isis
 redistribute connected level-1 route-map ospf-isis

The last comand took effect,but redistribute ospf didn't,now i'm confused.