[j-nsp] FE interfaces 1024 VLANs limitation

Ariff Premji premji at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 3 12:31:21 EST 2008

The numbering scheme itself allows for higher vlan numbers but the
total number of vlans may not exceed the number you sawdepending on
the hardware you have.  There are other numbering schemes that come
into play if you are doing vlan-ccc etc.
Check out:
http://tinyurl.com/35h6cz

So to answer your question, you are fine :)

-Ariff