[j-nsp] J6350 interface problem

Muhammad Teguh Pribadi teguh_2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 23:09:21 EST 2008

Dear all,

I got a problem on my customer router. We want to change the router from cisco to J6350. But suddenly, i can not connect to the internet. when i troubleshoot the problem, i found that i must unplug the cable and then connect it to the cisco router and the unplug it from cisco and the plug it to j6350. if i use that way, my internet connection will run again. i've tried to plug/unplug the cable without connect it to the cisco router, but the result i still lost my internet connection.
For your information, we use Junos 8.0R1.9.

Regards,
- Teguh -