[j-nsp] bgp path

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:02:42 EST 2008

  Hi Dan.  The default action depends on whether it's an import or
export policy, and on what protocol is being used.  For all import
policies, the default is to 'accept', so the 'then accept' isn't
really needed, but personally I like to see it for my own sanity.  See
the following link for a list of protocols and their defaults if
you're interested in a particular combination:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-policy/id-10157558.html#id-10157558

David