[j-nsp] AS-PAth Prepend and Loop Command

Reza Sharifi sharb at msn.com
Sun Jan 6 17:11:51 EST 2008

Hi All,

If I have an external BGP connection to my neighbor, and if the neighbor is Prepending my own AS to the routes that is sending to me, do I need to implement the command " set routing-options autonomous-system loop to all of my internal routers inside my AS in order to get those routes?
So far, the only way I have been able to get the routes to all my internal routers is by applying the loop command, and do a clear BGP neighbor soft-inbound
I am running JUNOS 7.3R3.6,
Is there any other way of implementing this?

Thanks,
Reza