[j-nsp] SNMP object for aggregated interfaces

DATACOM - Estêvão estevao at datacom.ind.br
Wed Jan 9 09:14:26 EST 2008

Hello,

Thanks. I did an Aggregated Ethernet configuration and looked the MIB,
but the objects didn't show any relevant info. Maybe I'm missing some
configuration (it's a M7i) or misunderstanding the MIB:

[edit]
chassis {
    aggregated-devices {
        ethernet {
            device-count 1;
        }
    }
}
interfaces {
    fe-0/3/2 {
        fastether-options {
            802.3ad ae0;
        }
    }
    fe-0/3/3 {
        fastether-options {
            802.3ad ae0;
        }
    }
}

After commting this config, the SNMP MIB shows the following values:

 - dot3adAggTable: one entry => almost all values in zero, except for
the MAC entry and the "AggregrateOrIndividual" entry, with value 1
(true, for Aggregate).
 - dot3adAggPortListPorts: one entry, but it's value is "00". I expected
something else here, shouldn't it indicate the ports I associated to "ae0"?

Thank you in advance,
Estevao Rohr.