[j-nsp] juniper-nsp Digest, Vol 62, Issue 19

alaerte vidali alaertevidali at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:35:22 EST 2008

Hi,

Last time I checked it, both Juniper and Cisco has false positive for very
aggressive values (in production networks, where there are several other
process competing in CPU usage and flap in some links).

I am wondering if enabling it on PFE, the possibility of getting recovery
timer from 100 to 150ms would be possible without false positives.

Tks,
Alaerte