[j-nsp] Where to find info about log messages

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Jan 16 02:27:55 EST 2008

From: "Erdem Sener" <erdems at gmail.com>

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos84/syslog-messages84/html/part-messages.html

As per your example, I'm guessing you have something like
'kernel any' (or any any???) somewhere in your syslog
configuration and you're having this informational debug
log with regards to sampling.

Thanks for the link.  I was hoping someone had a collection of those that're not easily found on the web.  There're a lot of them.  For the one example I gave, you're correct.  I have this:

set system syslog file messages any any

scott