[j-nsp] How to retain annotations in | display set

Alain Briant alain.briant at c-s.fr
Thu Jan 17 03:56:44 EST 2008

Hi Dong bei

I don't think it's possible to do what you want since the display set is
showing "set" commands and the
annotations are "annotate" commands.

The only way , so , to copy annotations is to copy/paste the regular
format of config with a "load merge" or a "load override" command.
This is the normal way it has to be done (ie):

lab at toto# load merge terminal
[Type ^D at a new line to end input]
/* Where the ship resides...Where the ship resides...Where the ship
resides...Where the ship resides...Where the ship resides...Where the
ship resides...Where the ship resides...Where the ship resides...Where
the ship resides...Where the ship resides...Where the ship
resides...Where the ship resides... */
snmp {
    community public;
}
load complete

[edit]
lab at toto#

Furthermore, if you want to add several lines to your comment you can do
it the same way via copy/paste and try for example to "load merge
terminal" this

lab at toto# load merge terminal
[Type ^D at a new line to end input]
/* Where the ship resides...