[j-nsp] Cisco to Juniper Question

Paul Carter - eHosting Limited paul.carter at ehosting.com
Thu Jan 17 10:20:43 EST 2008

Everybody,

Thank you for all the replies, the way the IP's are set up was done some
time ago and I was hoping that it could stay this way to decrease any
downtime.

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions, I have decided to move
around the IP's and set this up the correct way, once it is done
correctly it should mean no more changes whether we use Cisco or Juniper
equipment, or any other companies.

Thanks again,
Paul

--
Paul Carter
Operations Manager

eHosting Limited
5300 Lakeside
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Cheadle
Cheshire
SK8 3GP

Telephone: - +44 (0) 870 351 3114
Facsimile: - +44 (0) 870 351 3115
e-mail: - paul.carter at ehosting.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; or
telephone +44
(0) 161 24 66 111. You must not print, copy, amend, distribute, disclose
and / or rely on the content of this e-mail. We request that you DELETE
it as
soon as you have notified us. Your details are treated as confidential
and will not be passed or sold. We operate an unsolicited email policy.

GENERAL STATEMENT:
Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may
not necessarily reflect the view of the Company. Be advised that no content
herein may be held binding upon the Company or any associated company
unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or
Purchase
Order. Any Prices quoted exclude VAT and are valid for ONE Business day
only.  Calls to the Company may be recorded for quality assurance and
training purposes. All eHosting Limited' emails are recorded in a
central archive and are monitored for compliance with our email policy.
eHosting
Limited does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised amendment to
this email following its dispatch.  We make every effort to keep our network
free from viruses, but you should check this email and any attachments
for viruses, as we can take no responsibility for any virus which may be
transferred by this email.  Unless otherwise stated the content of this
email is governed by and/or refers only to English Law. E&OE.