[j-nsp] TCC Capabilities

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jan 18 09:30:24 EST 2008

Hi all,
Is it possible to configure JUNOS to do both IP and TCC on the same
interface?  I'm attempting to test out whether I can take a SONET OC3
and transport it back to terminate on an Ethernet VLAN on another
router.  The topology is simple:

Router A  <===> Router B <===> Router C
Juniper          Cisco         Juniper

 - Router B is connected to both routers via GE 802.1q trunk
 - Router C is connected to a SONET OC3

I'd like to keep layer 3 connectivity between A&B and B&C on one VLAN,
but use another VLAN on Router C's GE trunk to transport the OC3 to
Router A through a xconnect on Router B.  Is this possible?

thanks,
evt