[j-nsp] Sampling on fxp0

Stevanus stevanus at datacomm.co.id
Mon Jan 28 12:48:21 EST 2008

Hi Ben,

I think both are correct.
The first statement is only requirement from the configuration scenario
on jncie book. In order to avoid point loss, fxp0 must be sampled as it
is one of r5's interfaces.
The second statement is also correct. I have tested it myself in the lab
:P. Just try it yourself if you don't believe me...
Regards,

Stevanus